Thursday, July 16, 2009

Project G : my HGUC Hi-Nu part 1

I bought this kit 2 weeks ago which cost about RM99 and I have been working on it ever since. This first kit I bought right after my final exam =D



I always prefer Master Grade instead of High Grade but that was during Seed Destiny era. My first HG kit is Stargazer and then Slaughter Dragger.

But ever since Gundam Double 00 series was out. None-Grade (NG) kit like 1/100 Astraea has changed my perspective on these 'inner frameless' kit. Then came HGUC Nu and so on. The articulation of this Astraea kit is as flexible as the MG Strike Freedom. Of course, the down side of this NG kit is that the joints won't last and tends to worn out if you pose a lot like me with my Astraea.


This is my Astraea with the Gunpla stand. She won't be able to do some battle pose on the ground. Not until I reinforce the joints of the leg parts.