Friday, July 31, 2009

Finally... my own MG Exia

First of all, I didn't pre-order this kit when I have the chance. I know the special price of this kit for the 1st batch release.

I was totally broke at that time during the pre-order taking was undergoing. But I was lucky enough to reserve 2 just few days before its release. All thanks to the tauke of the Game Station at Satok. "Kam Sia, Tauke!!"

Before that, I had tried my luck at AF Hobby (West M'sia) and MomoToy (the Spring) but was in vain.




Why 2 Exia? Another one belongs to my friend, of course =)


Notice the premium price logo which says 5250 yen. Don't be fooled by sellers if they tried to mark up the price in future with the packaging.


This is the one which cost 6825 yen after the 1st batch is sold out.


Still a lot of undone gunpla.... dun think they are happy =D



Don't worry, Vincent. Sazabi and Nu gundam are guarding it for you. Hehe... Extra charge for the serive. Lolz