Friday, July 24, 2009

Project G: HGUC Hi-Nu (Action Pose)




















  • I really like this high grade kit. The articulations and details of this kit is what impress me the most. It is nearly identical to its master grade version.

  • It is fun to play and nice to hold due to its size. It's not as small as the previous HG kits.

  • The really challenge in building this kit is to make it look more or less like the MG version. I always refer the MG version for color guide.

  • Bandai has been improving the HG line never since the release of gunplas like Zudah, Blue Destiny and so on.

  • HGUC Jegan is out soon. It's one of my favorite MS of all. I really hope Bandai will release it in MG version.

  • Still waiting for the announcement regarding Char's Nightigale release in HGUC or MG version. Hi-Nu still needs his nemesis though.
Image from hobbysearch