Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Project G : HGUC Hi-Nu... Completed!!!

Finally, it is done. I have been working on this kit for 3 weeks now and I do take my time though. Haha.... I think it's too long for a HG kit but I really like this Hi-Nu.

The master grade is too expensive for me right now.

I didn't apply any spray paint on the blue and white armor. Only the silver part.

But I did spray paint whole of the fuel pods (gold, white, orange & chrome). The reason I sprayed the white part is to cover the seam line after I treated it with deluxe cement.


Painted the eyes using gundam marker yellow. I might sharpen the V-fin someday. Still a rookie.














I'm using semi-gloss to coat the fuel pods




Painted the joint with chrome (spray)


To be honest, I really like the outcome of the bazooka and the beam rifle just by using spray paint.








The silver parts become dull once I apply Top Coat Flat